Crystal Report running from an Open Document Statement takes longer to open than same report in Infoview
Reproducing the Issue
- Enterprise Crystal report, run through infoview
- Browse to report
- Open Report Object
- Preview Report
- Takes x amount of time
- Open the same report through an opendocument statement from a browser It takes longer to preview.
- In the browser, it must first login to Enterprise, then find the report object, then it can run the report.
- The delay difference is in the login and navigating to find the report, which takes place 'behind the scenes'
- There really is no difference in processing of the report itself.
OpenDoc, Lag , KBA , BI-OD-CR , CrystalReports.com , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2