- Error: 'Not Supported'
- Reports that contains a cross-tab fails to export.
- When exporting some reports to MS Excel Data-Only from Crystal Reports, it fails to export.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Insert a Cross-tab on the report,
- Add a conditional decimal format formula to one of the cross-tab fields
- Export the report to 'MicrosoftExcel(97-2003)Data-only' format.
It will fail with the error: "Not Supported"
- This issue only occurs when a cross-tab contains a fields with a conditional formula on the decimals.
- The issue has been resolved in the following product update, and above
- Crystal Reports 2008 - Service Pack 1
xir3, export problem, export issue, can't export, excel export , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V0