- Reports take longer to refresh after applying Service Pack 3 on the Business Objects (BO) server
- Data also takes long to be displayed in Crystal Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Crystal Report XI R2
- Business Objects XI R2 Service Pack 3 (BOXI R2 SP3)
- Business View Manager XI R2 SP3
- The client and server versions are different.
- The reports are being refreshed by many users concurrently.
- Update Crystal Reports version so that it is on the same level as the server. In this case, install SP3.
- Scheduling the reports every morning or every night can help to decrease the time taken for the reports to refresh by the users.
CR, BV, planning , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports XI