- Don't know how keep the proportions of an image inserted as an ole object in Crystal Reports. Using dynamic OLE objects, it is desired that the proportion of the picture in the file the OLE object is linked to will remain the same.
- The functionality to resize images and retain the same proportions is not available within Crystal Reports.
- The options are to manually resize these images in a picture editing utility to be the same size before using these images in Crystal Reports or to set the image to use the 'can grow' property so that the image will resize according to the properties of the original image itself to maintain image clarity.
Here are the steps to set the 'can grow' property:
- Right-click on the image field.
- Ensure the 'Can Grow' checkbox is activated with a check.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports XI