When attempting to resize the marker for a line graph it does not actually change the size of the marker.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a line chart with markers at data points in Crystal Reports 2008.
- Increase the marker size or change the shape in series options
- Chart size and shape still stay the same.
- Uncheck Auto-arrange in Chart Expert/Option tab and click OK
- Select Marker and right click on it.
- Select Series Options
- Select the Size and Shape.
Line chart, auto-arrange, marker size , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To