- Wrong "History" page displayed in Business Objects Enteprise InfoView 3.1 or SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Cached/previously viewed data appears within the CMC
e.g. Groups for previous displayed user shown
- The history page of a crystal report doesn't display the instances from the corresponding crystal report.
- Report or data from different user is displayed.
- Other symptoms are observed that pages rendered by Websphere show wrong cached values.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- All OS
XIR3,XI3,infoview,history,incorrect,instance,wrong,websphere,AIX , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.