- Cannot log into the Web Intelligence Rich Client.
- Problem doesn't occur on every client.
- Problem doesn't occur with other Business Objects client tools (Designer/Desktop Intelligence)
- Consistent error on the computer on which it occurs (not random).
- When trying to connect to Web Intelligence Rich Client to the server , the following message is displayed: "Login Failed"
- If a bad password is entered, the message is "Incorrect user or Password"
- After click on login the page stucks on loading, does not show any error message.
- All Supported Windows Operating Systems.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI3.0/3.1
- Business Objects Edge 3.0/3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0/4.1/4.2
- Webi Rich client tool
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
WebI, login failed, no login error , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.