- Error during PCM web book usage
- Error "80004005: Operation Not Allowed" appearing in Web Server Application Event Log
- Web browser session becomes unresponsive when an PCM book is requested
SAP Profitability and Cost Management versions 7.5 and 10 (BOBJ PCM 7.5 and SBOP PCM 10.0)
- To check which version of PCM is installed, go to Help > About in any PCM interface, or check the splash screen when launching the application.
- Please note that PCM 7.5 reaches the end of Mainstream Maintenance on 31.12.2013. Please upgrade to PCM 10 as soon as possible.
Internet Information Server v6.0 web server
Windows 2003 R2 operating system
"IIS 5.0 compatibility mode" enabled in IIS
EPM; EPM-PCM; Profit; SAP PCM; SBOP PCM; jmhiv2016e; SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management; , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.