- Vintela Single Sign-On (SSO) configured for Active Directory with Business Objects XI 3.1 or 4.x
- How can Single Sign-On be circumvented to allow manual logon using a different account or authentication type?
- Logging off from .NET infoview results in the user being automatically logged in again.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise 3.1
manual automatic login non-sso normal SSO sign on silent XI 3.1 XI 3.0 XIR3 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.