- Error message in Model Builder "PCM has failed to connect to the primary server. No such interface supported"
- Error message in PCMError.log "An error has occurred. Error (800401fd) Object is not connected to server".
- Errors appear after opening laptop after it has been in Standby mode with an PCM model open
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) 10.0 onwards including Support Packages
- Errors only appear when PCM is configured using Sockets as the communication transport mechanism
EPM, EPO, EPM-PCM, SBOP PCM, failed, error, inactive, DCOM, services, configure , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.