The link New Leave Request is missing in the Employee Self-Services.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Self-Services view and the option Self-Services Overview.
The link New Leave Request is not available.
The scoping of the system does not to include the possibility to create leave requests in the Employee Self-Services.
- Go to the work center Business Configuration.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Select the step Questions by clicking the button Next.
- Under the Human Resources element expand Time and Labor Management and mark the Time Recording element.
- Select the check box for the question Do you want your employees to submit leave requests using employee self-service? under the section Time Recording Self-Services.
- Select the button Save.
To enable managers to create leave requests for their team members in the Travel and Expenses work center, select the check box for the question Would you like to enable your managers to enter leave requests on behalf of their team members?
Travel and Expenses time recording submit business option on behalf manager managers , KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , Product Enhancement