You do a Preview of a purchase order and observe the watermark Test Copy on it. You do not wish to have the watermark present on the document.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The below is an example, the same is true for other views in both Business ByDesign as well as Cloud for Customer.
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the relevant purchase order and press the Edit button.
- Select the Preview button.
- The watermark Test Copy comes up.
It is a legal requirement that our templates contain the watermark Test copy when you preview them. We will not change this behaviour.
Usually the water mark Test Copy will be visible only in Preview mode.
This is the expected behavior of Business ByDesign and Cloud for Customer. The watermark will not be present on the actual output.
Navigate to the Output History and click the document name of the output. This file does not contain the watermark.
This work around applicable if the output history is not in XML format. This workaround is also applicable to other Business Documents of SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Cloud for Customer.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Choose the Invoice Document view.
- Select the relevant invoice then choose Edit.
- Go to View All and navigate to the Output History tab.
- Double-click the PDF form then you will realize the water mark is invisible.
Test Copy, watermark, output, PDF, PDF Document, Customer Invoice, Sales Order, Sales Quote, sales document , KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , AP-RC-MOB-CF-MSC , Attachments, Preview, Offline preview, XL download , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To