- Wrong display of text in Crystal Report
- Text of the OLE Object looks different compared to the one displayed in Microsoft OfficeThere is additional spacing amongst characters of strings
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a blank report (database connection not required);
- From Insert> OLE Object>Create from file, select a file created with Microsoft Office 2007;
- Place the file in any section;
- Preview the report
- Crystal Reports;
- Microsoft Office 2007.
Please note: Crystal Reports treats all types of OLE Objects in the same way; there is no special code/filter so that CR would recognise the file format of the OLE Object.
In fact, the OLE Objects are handled by the OLE server which is not provided by Crystal Reports.
- Convert the Microsoft Office file from version 2007 to version 2003.
blank, space , KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , Bug Filed