- When accessing the Configuration tab within the Central Configuration Manager (CCM), the following error message appears:
- Failed to get database connection string from the system
- After clicking the Specify button, then choosing Select a Data Source, then following the steps to complete the process, a similar error message appears:
- Failed to write database connection string to registry
- The logs contain following error message:
- Unable to initialize SSL library
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
CMS, CMS Database, CCM, CONFIG, Crystal Enterprise Crystal Configuration Manager Crystal Management Server Configuration Tab,Failed to get database connection string from the system,Failed to write database connection string to registry,AVN , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.