- How to disable checking for product updates?
- How to stop the product from checking for updates?
- How to prevent Crystal Reports from checking for product updates on start-up?
- Crystal Reports includes an update service for automatically detecting and installing product software updates, how to disabled the update service?
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- To prevent Crystal Reports from checking for updates when starting up, use the following steps:
- Open Crystal Reports.
- Under the menu 'Help', uncheck the option 'Check for Updates on Start Up'.
C R X I C H E C K U P D A T E S S T A R T U P A U T O C r y s t a l R e p o r t s U p d a t e s P r e v e n t c h e c k i n g f o r u p d a t e s , c 2 0 1 8 5 2 0 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To