- How to point the Start Page Online Resources to a different web page?
- Crystal Reports makes HTTP requests to: www.businessobjects.com for online resources of the Start Page. Such requests can trigger web proxy prompts in some companies. How can you configure the Start Page to access your internal network (intranet) to avoid the web proxy prompts?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- To configure the Crystal Reports Start Page Online Resources to point to an intranet, follow the steps below:
WARNING - The following resolution involves editing the Registry. Using the MS Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems. Use the MS Registry Editor at your own risk. It is strongly recommended that you make a backup copy of the registry before editing it. For more information, refer to the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1323322
- Open the Microsoft Registry Editor. ( regedit )
- Navigate to the path corresponding to the version of Crystal Reports used:
- For Crystal Reports 2011, 2013 and 2016:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports
- For Crystal Reports 2020:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports
Important Note: Your intranet site needs to be able to be displayed within a frame, otherwise you will be receiving an error message.
START UP CONFIGURATION REGISTRY Crystal Reports Report Designer Startup Page , c2018044 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020