- How to remove the table owner name?
- How to remove the table qualifier?
- How to remove in the SQL Query, the schema that precede the table name?
- How to remove the database name, and schema name, that appears for each table in the FROM clause of the SQL Query?
- When viewing the SQL Query generated by Crystal Reports, the name of the database, and database owner appears in the SQL statement.
How can you remove the name of the database owner from the SQL statement?
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- To remove the name of the database owner of each table used on the report in Crystal Reports:
- Open the report in Crystal Reports.
- Under the menu "Database", select "Set Datasource Location..."
- In the "Set Datasource Location" window, under "Current Data Source", display the properties of the table,
by clicking on the plus sign of the table, and the Properties.
- Right click on the option "Overridden Qualified Table Name", and select "Edit"
- Enter the name of the table.
For example: If the fully qualified table displays the following in the SQL Query.
Then set the option: Overridden Qualified Table Name, with the name of the table only, like: Table_Name
Then the SQL Query will be:
In the screenshot below, the table name is: mytable, therefore enter the value: mytable for the option "Overridden Qualified Table Name"
- If you have multiple tables on the report, repeat steps 3 to 5 for each table.
- Then click 'OK' to accept the change, and save the report.
OWNER, FULLY, QUALIFIED, TABLE, NAME, DATABASE Crystal Reports Database Qualifier and Crystal Reports Removing Owner from Table , c2017570 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To