- Graph marker size or shape does not change.
- The marker's size and shape remain the same, when changing the marker size pr shape of a line chart in Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, insert a line chart.
- Preview the report, and notice the size of the markers on the line chart.
- Change the markers size by right clicking on the chart, and selecting "Chart Expert..."
- In the "Chart Expert" window, under the tab "Options", change the "Marker size" to: "Large"
- When previewing the report, notice the markers are still the same size.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT00094413
- The issue is resolved in the following product updates:
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Service Pack 6 - Fix Pack 6.4
- Service Pack 7 - Fix Pack 7.1
- Crystal Reports 2011
- Support Pack 04
CR, chart, graph, markers, fp6.4, fp7.1, sp04, crystal reports, XI, ADAPT00094413, ADAPT01719523, ADAPT01720578, ADAPT01720579 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2