- The ActiveX print control is selected as the default print option.
- When you click the print button in the DHTML viewer, the print dialog box appears. However, the Selection and Current Page option buttons are disabled.
- Why does this behavior occur and how do you resolve it?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x (BOXI)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x [BI]
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
HTML VIEWER, ACTIVEX VIEWER, GREYED OUT, PRINTING, WEB viewer, InfoView, CMC, BI Launchpad, ActiveX, print control DHTML viewer, Crystal, KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.