- Hyperlink to files do not work.
- Hyperlinks to files are removed in the PDF document.
- Exporting report from Crystal Reports to PDF format that contains hyperlinks to files, does not export the hyperlinks.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report on any data source.
- Add database fields or text objects on the report.
- Add a hyperlink to a file on a field or text object.
- Export the report to PDF Format.
- When opening the PDF document, the hyperlinks are not available.
- PDF document can be viewed on any platform, and since there is no cross-platform representation of file hyperlinks in PDF format, the hyperlink to files are removed when exported to PDF Format.
- This is by design, hyperlinks to files are not exported to PDF Format, and there is no workaround.
HYPERLINK PDF EXPORT ADOBE ACROBAT READER LINKS Crystal Reports Exporting to Adobe Acrobat Formatting fields with hyperlinks , c2014405 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem