- In Crystal Reports XI 3.1, a report uses vertical text (text rotated 90 degrees). This is displayed correctly in Crystal Reports Designer.
- However, when viewing the report in a web application such as InfoView, the text appears horizontally.
- This behavior is due to the limitations of DHTML when displaying vertical text.
To work around the behavior, do either one of the following:
- Export the report to another format (for example, PDF). Then view the file in the web browser.
- Change the viewer option for Crystal Reports in InfoView to the Java viewer. This eliminates the limitations with the HTML viewer.
To change the viewer
Log on to InfoView.
Click the Preferences icon in the upper-right corner.
If the icon does not exist, verify the account has proper permission to modify the preferences in InfoView.
Click the Crystal Report tab.
Click the Java viewer option in the View my reports using the ... section.
Click Apply > OK.
DOTNET NET VS.NET TEXT 90 VERTICAL HORIzONTAL WEB DHTML FLIP UP DOWN Crystal Reports for Visual Studio Formatting Text Object Vertical , c2013243 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem