- Login with no password sent to the database.
- Database monitoring tool shows login errors.
- If a lockout policy is set up on the database, passing the blank password after three attempts locks out the report from the database.
- When refreshing an OLAP report in Crystal Reports, a blank password is passed to the database before the logon screen appears.
- How to avoid sending empty logon to the database, when refreshing an OLAP report in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
CR 9 MHF PWD SP ONLINE ANALYTICAL PROCESSING LOG ON EMPTY NULL Crystal Reports OLAP Data Source Logging On , c2013152 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.