- Add Command option is not visible.
- In Crystal Reports, in the Database Expert, the Add Command option is not available.
- The Add Command option is found in the connection folder for active Database Files or ODBC data sources.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a native connection to a Sybase data source
- Notice there is no "Add Command" option under the native Sybase connection
- The "Add Command" is not an option when connecting natively to the following data source:
- Native connection to the SQL-type databases: IBM DB2, Sybase, Informix,...
- Native connection to PC-type databases such as Paradox and FoxPro (the exceptions are Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel)
- Connect to your data source using an ODBC connection.
- The Add Command option will always appear when connecting to your database through ODBC.
NO ADD COMMAND OBJECTS BUTTON NATIVE SMI NATIVE DRIVER NOT THERE DATABASE EXPERT Crystal Reports Where is the Add Command option? Native database connections Command object , c2011374 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem