- Page Header prints on the last page.
- In Crystal Reports, how to not print the Page Header on the last page of the report?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any data source.
- Insert database fields in the Details section.
- Insert text in the Page Header section.
- Insert text or fields in the Report Footer section.
- When refreshing the report, notice the Page Header prints on the last page of the report where the Report Footer also print.
How to not print the Page Header on the last page?
- Conditionally suppress the Page Header when the Page Number equal to the Total Number of Page of the report by using the special function: PageNumber, and TotalPageCount
- In Crystal Reports, open the report.
- Under the menu "Report", select "Section Expert"
- In the "Section Expert" window, select the Page Header section.
- On the ride side, under the tab "Common", for the option "Suppress (No Drill-Down)", click on the "X-2" button.
- In the Formula Editor, type the following formula:
PageNumber = TotalPageCount
- Click on "Save and close"
- Back to "Section Expert", click on "OK"
PAGE HEADER SUPPRESSION LAST PAGE DETAIL RECORD TOTALPAGECOUNT Seagate Crystal Reports Suppressing page headers TotalPageCount , c2000595 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To