- View a Crystal Report containing a parameterized link to an application.
- Use the ActiveX viewer and the Report Designer Component (RDC).
- Nothing happens when the hyperlink is clicked.
- The hyperlink works as expected in Crystal Reports Designer.
- Example link: "C:\WINNT\notepad.exe" C:\file.txt
This is a known issue and has been tracked: ADAPT00823033.
The hyperlink works now and the application is called with the according parameter.
Crystal Reports XI Release 1: Fixed as of COMMONXIWIN_MHF_200712, December 2007.
Crystal Reports XI Release 2: Is targeted to be fixed in Service Pack 4.
activex rdc viewer parameters application crystal reports , 9606343 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports XI ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2