- When attempting to publish or create a new report, from any source, the following error is returned:
- Input File Repository Explorer is Down.
- Contrary to the error, the Input File Repository Server is started and enabled.
- The error occurs regardless of what tool is being used to create or publish the report -- Publishing Wizard, Import Wizard, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, etc.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
boe xi 3.1 xi3.1 bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 @@clustername FRS 7321956 webintelligence webi rich client report CR publishing creating failed failure fails , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.