- Is CSS supported in Crystal Reports?
- Is it possible to use a cascading style sheet (CSS) to format objects in a similar or consistent manner in Crystal Reports?
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- Crystal Reports support formatting objects on a report using CSS. To set an object on a report to use CSS formatting:
- In Crystal Reports, open the report.
- Right click on an object on the report, and select "Format Field...."
- In the "Format Editor", under the tab "Common", enter the information under the option: "CSS Class Name"
- The CSS formatting will only be applied when the report is viewed from an HTML / DHTML viewer, or when called in a Visual Studio .Net web application, because CSS is a HTML feature only.
- The CSS formatting is not applied when the report is viewed:
- In Crystal Reports designer;
- In an application using a .NET Winform viewer;
- When the report is printed;
- When the report is exported to other format, like PDF, MS Word, etc...
Cascading Style Sheets, Report Templates, Style Sheets, Report Designer , 600195 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016