- Do not want to see a logon page when viewing report
- Viewing report through opendocument.aspx (BI 4.x: opendocument.jsp)
- Passing a token in the URL to prevent logon page when viewing a document
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
Open Document, Logon Token, XI, XI R2, URL Reporting, NET, dotnet, .NET , 6755488 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.