- This setting should be considered a Best Practice for all multi domain and multiple forest environments
- Mapping a group from another domain is successful but fails to authenticate a user from this domain, and the following error message appears:
- "The Active Directory Authentication plug in could not authenticate at this time. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator?
- Unable to map groups from 1 or more domains
- Unable to map groups from 1 or more AD forests
- Intermittent problems with active directory
- Users are not showing proper group membership (view user groups shows only everyone or less than the total groups the user belongs to in AD)
- Any suspected DNS issues with the AD plugin
- CMS logs show errors binding to a domain controller (s)
- This issue affects all version of XI/BI currently
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XIR2
- SAP Business Objects XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.0 4.1 4.x
zie multiple domain, transitive , 4096226, second, non default , non-default use fqdn registry key AD windows active directory , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.