What types of language resources does Crystal Reports XI Release 2 .NET application support?
Crystal Reports XI R2 .NET application includes support for multilingual Web and Windows clients, through dynamic localization. Dynamic localization allows users to view ToolTips and other content of the CrystalReportViewer control in their preferred language.
On the Web server or Windows client, you can access language resources for the CrystalReportViewer control from two possible sources:
1. Default language resource DLLs, which include the following:
- English (en)
- French (fr)
- German (de)
- Spanish (es)
- Italian (it)
- Japanese (jp)
- Korean (ko)
- Simplified Chinese (zh-chs)
- Traditional Chinese (zh-cht)
2. Custom language resource files, which you create as text strings and then compile as custom language resource DLLs.
You can find more information about Multilingual Client Support in the Business Objects Developer Library for XI Release 2 under:
- Crystal Reports .NET SDK > .NET Developer Guide and API Reference > SDK Fundamentals > The CrystalReportViewer Control > Windows and Web > Multilingual Client Support
Multilingual Support LANGUAGE RESOURCE .NET , 248391 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem