- Administrator user cannot log in to the Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) application.
- Error message reads: "Unable to Login. Too many failures have occurred. Account is now disabled. Please see the System Administrator to re-enable your account".
- Error message : "Connexion impossible. Compte utilisateur désactiver. Veuillez contacter l'administrateur système pour réactiver votre compte. "
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management (PCM) 10 onwards including Support Packages
- PCM environment running on a Microsoft SQL Server database
EPM, EPO, EPM-PCM, SBOP PCM, Admin, password, Account, disabled, locked out, Cannot log in, reset password, Unable to login, Too many login failures, Account is now disabled, 2138815, EPM; EPM-PCM; Profit; SAP PCM; SBOP PCM; jmhiv2017; SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management; , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.