- How to modify the Start Page?
- How to change the information displayed in the Start Page of Crystal Reports or Crystal Reports for Enterprise?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
- For Crystal Reports, there are two files for the Start Page:
- This file is loaded when an internet connection is present and downloads online content "Highlights", "Key Resources" and "eLearning"
- This file is loaded when an internet connection is NOT present and displays message "INTERNET CONNECTION NOT DETECTED"
- For Crystal Reports for Enterprise, the Start Page file name is: startpage_<language>.html
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Customization of the Start Page is not supported by SAP Product Support, but you can modify the content of the Start Page by following the steps below:
- For Crystal Reports:
- Close Crystal Reports.
- Navigate to the folder corresponding to your version of Crystal Reports:
- Crystal Reports 2013 and 2016:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\Start Page\en
- Crystal Reports 2020:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\Start Page\en
- Close Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- Open the configuration folder which by default is located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for Enterprise XI 4.0\configuration
- Place an html file named: startpage_<language>.html such as startpage_en.html in the configuration directory.
- When Crystal Reports for Enterprise is opened, the startpage_en.html page will be loaded as the Start Page.
Start Page, CR, CR4E, CRE, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020