- Report Instance Limits are not being respected when they are set on the report or folder level.
- The instance limit is set on all report instances but may not take effect for all reports.
- Few reports hold instances more that the specified limit.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
Instance Limits , 1825573 trigger, not respected, not taking effect BI 4.x 4.3 4.2 4.1 4.0 3.x 3.1 BOXI BI4 BI BO XI limit run now can't delete , KBA , biadmin , instance limit , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.