- When importing tables from an ODBC datastore, the owner and table names are forced to uppercase characters.
- This may cause incompatibility errors if the database is case-sensitive and jobs may no longer run properly, if at all.
- How to override conversion of owner and table names to uppercase characters when importing metadata from ODBC or SQL Server databases.
- Version control operation 'Get Latest Version' failed.
- Repository does not contain object Cannot continue with current operation. (BODI-1260123)
- Internal error in 'central repository'. Objects in central and local repositories don't match.
SAP Data Services
BODS , DS , data store , upper case , capitol letters , sensitive , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.