- Exporting a report which contains a sub report to Excel (Data only) format inserts blank lines before and after the sub report object.
- In addition, if the sub report contains suppressed objects, an additional blank line is introduced.
Crystal Reports 2008
- This behavior is by design.
- The exporter introduces one line each before and after the object and one additional blank line for the sub report that contains suppressed objects.
- You cannot remove the blank lines before and after the subreport object; however if the subreport does not contain any suppressed objects, the third blank line may be avoided.
subreport;excel; export; blank lines; , 1506828 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports XI ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2