***ONLY APPLIES TO DC2 AND DC2 PREVIEW***
Error - java.net.ConnectException: errno: 111 (Connection refused), error: Connection refused (local port XXXX to address 0.0.0.0, remote port 22 to address XX.XXX.XX.XXX)
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Populate Integration Center report with SFTP Destination Setting.
- Run the Interation either by scheduled or manual run.
For DC2 and DC2 Preview hosted Instances there is a fireway which blocks traffic to external SFTPs
If your Instance is Hosted on DC 2 or DC2 Preview, Two Way whitelisting need to be applied to establish a connection.
- Customer Must whitelist integration Center IP address which is availble in KB article 2395508
- Customer must raise a ticket with SAP Support to whitelist their SFTP Details
Details which need to be provided in the SAP Support Ticket are as follows:
- SFTP Source IP address
- SFTP hostname
- Destination Protocol
Note: the Destination Port is Hardcoded to Port 22 and cannot be changed, so any 3rd Party SFTP will need to be configured to Listen for that port.
KB article 2395508 - IP addresses to be whitelisted when customer's own sftp is used with Integration Center
SF, success factors, PLT, platform, Biz X, bizx, SFTP, Connection Refused, Connection Exception, Third Party SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem